New Generation Group (GGB) Message status
This feature on BBM Desktop allows you to see on New Generation Group (GGB) message status. This feature provides you with the status of your messages, whether it’s been delivered or read. Here’s how you do it:
- Login from BBM Desktop and open New Generation Group (GGB) chat window.
- Send a message to check on the message status.
This feature on BBM Desktop allows you to turn on setting to receive desktop notification directly on the screen. So, you can easily turn on notification without having to modify the browser setting. Here’s how you do it:
- Login from BBM Desktop and ignore the first notification permission pop-up.
- A notification info section will appear on the section above the chat list.
- Tap on the section and the notification pop-up will appear.
Missed Call Log
This feature on BBM Desktop allows you to see ‘missed call’ message. Here’s how you do it:
- Login from BBM Desktop.
- If you receive a BBM voice/video call but did not answer, the ‘missed call’ message will show.
Chat date log separator
This feature allows you to see chat date log separator. On a conversation, scroll up to see previous messages exchanged from previous days.
A hanging separator will be available the first time you opens the conversation screen. The separator will disappear if there’s another activity.