Public Entry Point
This feature allows you to create new group chat with more members up to 300 member. Here’s how you do it:
- On the Chat screen, tap on blue bubble chat, choose New Group
- Choose between old group (50 members) or new group (300 members).
This feature allows you to experience new layout notification that provides more info from the notification bar when you receive message from GGB (New Generation Group).
Allow Members to Invite
This feature in GGB (New Generation Group) allows other members to be able freely invite their contacts without waiting for admin to be active. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on the Group Info
- Toggle the setting On to allow members to invite others
Remove Entry Point Multiple Chat
This feature improvements allows you to create New Generation Group (GGB) from 1:1 chat instead of multiple chat. Here’s how you do it:
- On 1:1 chat, tap three dots on top-right chat screen and select Invite More
- The 1:1 chat contact will be pre-selected for the group creation.
Native Video Player
This new feature can make you watch Vidio.com links directly inside group chat & 1:1 using native player. Only works video from Vidio.com, Live, and VOD. Here’s how you do it:
- Paste a video link from Vidio.com on 1:1 chat or New Generation Group (GGB).
- Tap the video to trigger the native player.
Getting Closer to New Generation Group (GGB)
In a new group creation flow will automatically become a New Generation Group (GGB) to experience all the features. Here’s how you can do it:
- From the Chat tab, create a group
- User will automatically go to new group creation flow