Send Document via Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
With this feature, you can share any type of documents (PDF, Microsoft Office, RAR, ZIP) via GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and applicable for individual and group chat. With Google Cloud Platform (GCP) you can see the progress bar and canceling upload/download the document. Here’s how you do it:
- On individual chat, click “Files”
- Select the file and click “Send”
- File shared
Temporary UI for Document Sharing
Improved User Interface (UI) for document sharing and applicable for individual and group chat only.
Progress bar for Document Sharing
With this feature, you can monitor the progress when you sharing any type of document via Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Cancel Upload or Download Document Sharing
This feature allows you with the option to cancel the uploading/downloading process.
Delete, Retract and Forward Document
This feature allows you to delete, retract and forward document for a more coherent experience with other bubble chat. Applicable for individual and group chat only. Here’s how you do it:
- On individual or group chat, select 'Files' icon and attach the document.
- Long press on the document to see the option
UI Improvement for PDF Files
UI improvement feature so that you as a user can see a preview of the first page and page count. Applicable for individual and group chat only. Here’s how you do it:
- From the individual or group chat - upload PDF files.
- You will see preview taken from the first page of the document
- You can also see the page count of the file.
Add Caption on Document
This new feature allows you to add a caption when you send a document. Applicable for individual and group chat only. Here’s how you do it:
- From the individual or group chat, choose "Files"
- Select any document and then add the caption
The new document entry point
With this new feature, you can now open a document from the document tab in Contact Info from individual chat and Group Info from group chat. For example in individual chat, here’s how you do it:
- Enter any individual chat and click on the contact’s name/avatar
- Select ‘Media & Docs’
- Click on the ‘Document’ tab and open any document
File Picker to Send Documents
This feature improvement is about file picker for documents on Chats. Here's how you do it:
- From Chats screen, tap (+) icon
- Select 'Documents' to show the native file picker.