As a new feature, you can manage your storage in BBM and choose any types of content (image, video, audio, etc) to be deleted on each chat. You can also have access to see which chat that takes the most of your storage. Here is how you use it:
- On the ‘Me’ tab, go to General
- Select Data and Storage Usage
- Click on Storage Usage
- You will see the chats sorted by the storage they consume. You will also see the calculating stage.
- Clicking on the chat will allow you to see the breakdown of storage.
- Tap edit icon on the top-right of the screen, pick what to delete, and tap trash icon.
- Pop-up window will appears to confirm the action.