If you’re interested in participating in the iOS BBM BETA, please visit www.bbm.com/iosbeta and complete the form with the required fields. Once we receive and review your application, you will be added to the program. You will be required to download and install the TestFlight App from Apple which allows us to deliver new client builds to your iOS device.
Steps required once we add you to TestFlight:
- Find the email from TestFlight <email@example.com> in your inbox
- The subject line will be: BlackBerry Limited has invited you to test “BBM”
- Hint: Check your Junk Mail folder if you do not see this email
- In the email, click the “View In TestFlight” link - follow the instructions:
- Install the TestFlight App
- Open TestFlight and choose ‘Redeem’
- Enter the code provided
- In the TestFlight App you should see BBM - click “Update” and it will update the current version of BBM on your iPhone to the iOS BBM BETA version - all your chats and contacts will remain
- Open BBM, enjoy, and send us your feedback by visiting the “Me” tab in BBM, and select “Report Problem” (even if it’s just feedback, not a problem - we want to hear it all!)
If you have trouble…
- If you cannot find the TestFlight email, try checking your Junk Mail folder or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send it out again
- If you have installed the TestFlight App, and you do not see the iOS BBM BETA in TestFlight, contact email@example.com
- Check the TestFlight App often for new iOS BBM BETA builds!