You can turn a BBM chat into a face-to-face conversation using the BBM video chat feature!
You can start a BBM video call with contacts who are using a supported Android™ or iOS device.
If your device or your contact's device doesn't support BBM video chats, your call is connected with voice only. Depending on your device, this feature might not be supported.
Note that the minimum OS to video call is Kitkat (4.4 and up).
Answer or decline a BBM video or voice chat
- To answer a BBM video call, tap .
- To answer a BBM voice call, tap .
- To decline the call, tap .
- To switch to the rear-facing camera, tap .
- To move your video thumbnail, touch the thumbnail and drag it to a different corner of the screen.
Use BBM video over a Wi-Fi network only
- Tap .
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Turn off the Allow BBM Calls Over Mobile Networks switch.