View, share, or comment on posts from people, brands, and services in BBM. You might also be able to start a BBM chat directly with the channel owner.
Tip: You can preview channels that you're thinking about joining.
- On the Channels screen, search or browse for a channel.
- Tap a channel. To view recent posts, swipe over to the Preview screen.
Invite people to a channel
- In a public channel or a private channel that you created, tap .
- Type a name or select a BBM contact.
Comment on a channel post
- In a BBM channel or on the Feeds screen, tap a post.
Do any of the following:
- To add a comment, type in the comment field.
- To reply to a comment, touch and hold a specific comment. Tap Reply.
Tip: On the Feeds screen, tap a channel picture to see the full image.
Chat with a channel owner
In the channel's profile, you can see when the channel owner is available to chat.
- In a channel, tap.
- Type your message or select an emoticon.
- Press the Send key.
Report content as inappropriate
You can report a comment or a post to the channel owner if you think that the content is inappropriate or for mature audiences only. The channel owner might decide to delete the content.
- Touch and hold a post or comment.
- Tap Report post or Report comment.