- Tap > .
- Tap a subscription.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap Subscribe.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to pay for your subscription.
Available BBM subscriptions
You can enjoy an advertisement-free BBM experience with the No Ads subscription.
With the Custom PIN subscription, you can create a PIN that's exclusively yours, and easy for you and your friends to remember.
- Your PIN must be between six and eight characters long
- Your PIN must include only letters, numbers, underscores, or dashes
- Your PIN must include at least one underscore, dash, or letter between G and Z
- Your PIN must not start with "2AA"
Once you create your custom PIN, it remains yours until you cancel your Custom PIN subscription.
BBM Sticker Club
You can join the BBM Sticker Club to get the best sticker packs, including over 100 stickers when you first subscribe. Each month, a new set of sticker packs are added to the BBM Sticker Club, so the longer you stay a member, the more stickers you accumulate.
You can send these stickers to anyone on your BBM contacts list, even if your contact isn't a member of the BBM Sticker Club. If you cancel your subscription, you no longer have access to the sticker packs that you acquired from the BBM Sticker Club.
Cancel a subscription
- From your device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Make sure that the Automatic Renewal switch is off. Your subscription is canceled at the end of the next billing cycle.